Closing Date: December 16, 2019
What is Youth Unlimited/Youth For Christ?
Youth Unlimited (YU) is a not-for-profit, non-government, Christian organization that builds meaningful, long-term connections with vulnerable young people by meeting them on their turf. YU addresses the holistic health of young people: physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual.
What does the Finance Administrator do?
The Finance Administrator is responsible for providing financial oversight and accounting for Central Alberta Youth Unlimited as a part of the Finance team. Duties include: Processing staff payroll, assisting with financial processes
Work Location and Environment:
What must the candidate possess to thrive in the position?
- Strong commitment to live a Christ-centered life
- Professionalism in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a team and independently, while being a highly efficient time manager
- Proficient in QuickBooks and processing payroll
- Knowledgeable in Google Docs; Excel; Word; etc.
- Interest in being part of a dynamic and growing administrative team
What are the working conditions?
- Telephone and computer work at home, central office, or coffee shop
- Collaborating with other Central Alberta staff on the finance team
- Salary, expenses, and benefits are partially raised by the applicant (with coaching from supervisor).
Time commitment: Hours dependant on skill set and interest level
Apply by sending in your cover letter and resume to
Finance AdministratorLocation: Lacombe