Youth EngagementAssisting students in developing a balanced life: spiritually, mentally, physically, socially and emotionally.
For more than 50 years, Youth Unlimited has successfully demonstrated the ability to listen, understand and talk with teens. Our philosophy of a balanced life brings to teenagers a message of hope, communicates Christian values and eases the transition from childhood to adulthood.
Youth Engagement staff host weekly clubs, volunteer with school athletic teams, carry out Gym Blasts (student team-building rallies) and are involved in various other activities on and off school campuses.
Youth Engagement objectives are to:
- Provide a safe environment for students to have fun
- assist youth in making w ise choices in relationships and others
- encourage youth to stay in school and do the best they can do
- challenge them to go beyond their comfort zone in accomplishments and
- nurture their spiritual growth