Assisting students in developing a balanced life:
Spiritually, mentally, physically, socially & emotionally.
For more than 50 years, Youth Unlimited has successfully demonstrated the ability to listen, understand and talk with teens. Our philosophy of a balanced life brings to teenagers a message of hope, communicates Christian values, and eases the transition from childhood to adulthood.
Youth Engagement staff host weekly clubs, volunteer with school athletic teams, carry out Gym Blasts (student team-building rallies) and are involved in various other activities on and off school campuses.
Youth Engagement objectives are to:
- provide a safe environment for students to have fun
- assist youth in making wise choices in relationships
- encourage youth to stay in school and do the best they can do
- challenge them to go beyond their comfort zone in what they feel they can accomplish
- nurture their spiritual growth
For more information on Youth Engagement contact: Kevin Korthuis
Find a youth engagement program in your community!
Check out our Events Calendar for more program dates and times
Sylvan Lake (Life360 and Incline Industries Skate Park)
Crestomere (Life360 and Pursue)